.Net developer - Copenhagen
With many new and exciting projects underway, Trifork is very busy and is now looking for more passionate and talented .NET developers to join our dynamic and growing team in Copenhagen.
As a .NET developer at Trifork, you will be part of an agile and highly-skilled development team who invites you to take part in the entire development process. It is therefore important that you are able and willing to build relationships with our customers and strive to involve them in the whole process, openly addressing the challenges along the way and cultivating an environment of collaboration, transparency and integrity.
You are a team player that values integrity and honesty. You will not always be tempted by the “quick solution”, but instead you think about architecture and design in your solutions. You hold a degree in computer science, software engineering or similar.
You enjoy working with all parts of the development process - from idea and requirements specification to implementation, release, maintenance and bug fixing. You have a strong technical knowledge - including the understanding of end-user experience. You are also able to produce well-structured and readable code.
About the job:
You will join a team of experienced .NET developers, where you will create web-based applications and backend systems for mobile applications, typically based on ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
We appreciate you having:
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of C # and .NET framework
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC (and like Web API)
- A deep interest in architecture and design patterns
- Intrinsic motivation to keep learning and sharpening your knowledge & craft
What we offer you:
Our daily work is characterized by an open and honest atmosphere, and we put emphasis on creating a challenging yet fun working environment. We work in agile and cross-functional teamswith a focus on pair programming and close collaboration with customers. Professional sparring is important to us, and as a rule, we have at least two developers per project.
Furthermore, within the first few months of starting at Trifork, you will participate in New Hire Training with our founder & CEO as well as other new (and sometimes old) colleagues from Trifork offices around the world, at our very own finca in Mallorca, Casa Maria.
In addition, we offer:
- Trifork Hackerdays - the opportunity to dive into technologies and projects of your choice offsite with your colleagues
- GOTO Conference and GOTO Nights - where you play a large part its content/topics
- The opportunity to attend other developers conferences around the world
- Scrum Certification
- The opportunity to use new technology in projects
- Annual strategy trip that focuses on team building and corporate culture
- Platform independence and the freedom to organize your time and work location
- Centrally located office
- Daily lunch at our cantina
- Laptop, smartphone and broadband
Please send your application as a PDF via the "Ansøg" lin.
- Application Deadline: Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Working Hours: 37 hours a week
- Location: Borgergade 24B, 1300 Copenhagen
- For more information about the position, please contact Niels Sthen Hansen on +45 4096 3680