Motion design intern (3D & 2D)
Bring your creativity and technical know-how to help us take Motioshifts template library to new heights!
Set high visual standards and ensure that the chosen templates fit within the products goals. Contributing ideas to achieve the best results while implementing processes and best practices. Assure the quality and visual consistency of the projects.
You work closely with the CEO and CPO and the future members of the Design team and we expect you to take the lead on:
- Creating Motion Graphics assets, elements, and animations
- Developing interactions, transitions, and animations
- Follow graphical style, theme, and other visual requirements
- Setting high visual standards to ensure maximum product and process success
- Knowledge of the rules and the ability to build good compositions and animations
- Knowledge of advertising format specifications in conventional media, video, digital and social media
- Knowledge of the current global trends in graphic design and advertising.
- Conceptual skills concerning the graphic idea (inventing or co-inventing visual solutions)
Skills we're excited about:
- You have 1–2 years of experience in creative work and design (video, digital, social media campaigns) documented in the portfolio.
- A strong command of Adobe After Effects and the ability to design, edit and animate motion graphics
- Solid knowledge of Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Have knowledge of 3D software - Blender, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop, Cinema4D
- Be smart and analytical about the work you do, always looking for the best ways to optimize it to evolve the product
- Be passionate & creative, and take a lot of pride in your work
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Hypothetical breakdown of the role:
- 60% Template creation
- 10% Template curation and research
- 30% Research an understanding creative analytics and what type of template designs perform well
Work environment and culture
At Motionshift, we have a bias to action: we ship new features every week, and we talk to our users on a daily basis. We focus on maximizing the impact of each member of the team, in a friendly work environment. Here are the soft skills we care about:
- Team play: You are humble, willing to challenge others and to be challenged. You love to help others grow.
- Impact & autonomy: You can focus on the most impactful tasks for the company. You take initiative, you are a doer, and you always go the extra mile.
- Learning: You love to learn new things, and share your knowledge.
- Great energy: You are enthusiastic and excited by change. Shipping things makes you happy, and you can pass that energy on to the team.
- The team is remote-first: you can work from anywhere in Europe and come to the Copenhagen HQ on a regular basis. Communication is mostly written, and we work in English.
How to apply
Simply send your LinkedIn, CV and portfolio link by hitting the apply button. If you want to stand out, you can answer one of these questions:
- What can we improve about our website, our product, or our online presence?
- Please include your portfolio as an attachment or provide a link to it for our review.
- What's the most interesting / surprising thing you have learned recently?
- Why are you excited to join Motionshift?
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 26 22 21 27.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.