Do you want to help assess the risks involved in launching new wind turbine technologies and products?
Join us and become Module Technical Manager in our Wind Turbines Risk & Technology Assessment department in Wind Power where you'll be responsible for leading projects focusing on assessing and managing the risks related to the introduction of new products and technologies for the Group's fleet. You'll be part of the Risk & Technology Team, which is a team of skilled engineers and technical project managers primarily focusing on evaluating the technical readiness of new wind turbines, ensuring that they can be installed and operated safely and that they'll meet the business case throughout their lifecycle. Your project team will consist primarily of specialists within WTG components, HSE, fabrication, installation, commissioning and operations disciplines.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle risk assessment and management of technical product risks
- assess and evaluate products' technical business case drivers
- manage project deliveries, schedules and budgets
- be responsible for the project resource management plan as well as being responsible for product line modules' PMI documentation, including quality assurance
- manage project communication and interfaces with key stakeholders within procurement, engineering and operations.
Additionally, you'll be responsible for maturing our processes and tools in relation to Risk & Technology Assessment.
You'll follow the product development from evaluation of conceptual design, safety, manufacturability, commissioning, installation, reliability and maintainability. You'll be involved in all key stages from certification, test and verification and market introduction, up to facilitation of the handover to project execution and operations.
Your competences include that you
- have an MSc in a relevant field, such as engineering, the natural sciences or similar relevant fields
- preferably have experience within offshore wind energy, or within offshore engineering disciplines
- have a keen interest in risk management and understand/appreciate technology development; preferably with experience within risk modelling and analysis tools and concepts
- are competent and have at least some experience with the project management toolbox
- speak and write English fluently.
You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a dynamic environment and with a large group of stakeholders, and you're open to collaboration and teamwork, as you'll work alongside experts from the functional areas of wind. You also have a very strong drive and strive to deliver on stretch assignments.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 March 2018 at 23:59 CET, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please don't hesitate to contact Stefano Morosi, Team Lead of Risk & Technology Assessment, by telephone on +45 9955 1063 if you'd like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder