Join us as a model engineer in our Incubator product line where you’ll work with best of breed technologies to help the entire organisation scale models and bring them to the next level of maturity.
Imagine a future where you accelerate the adoption of machine learning and impact the way we use data science to reach our ambitions
Join us as a model engineer in our Incubator product line where you’ll work with best of breed technologies to help the entire organisation scale models and bring them to the next level of maturity. You’ll be working with the adoption of data science and machine learning platforms and assist with onboarding unique use cases on these platforms. You’ll adopt best practices of MLOps, model management, and experimentation to optimise and professionalise the use of models and enable all business units to derive new value from data.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology Incubator
Incubator is a dynamic, curious, and skilled team driving the adoption of new technologies in Ørsted and supporting highly innovative business cases. As part of the Incubator team, you’ll be maturing, productionizing, and offering innovative technologies to the entire organisation to transform the way we generate value. Together with your colleagues, you’ll provide both data science knowledge and technical expertise to help adopt the right technology to scale. All types of models are widespread in our organisation and there is a huge potential in scaling them both in number and in usage across business units. You’ll collaborate extensively with experts from all business areas in Ørsted, to enable this scaling for the entire organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- understanding data science users and use cases, translating and onboarding them on our data science and machine learning (DSML) platforms
- acting as a motivator and driver for data science and machine learning in the organisation, converting technology, patterns, and ways of working
- supporting business exploration, experimentation, PoCs, and MVPs to drive the adoption of DSML technologies and model management practices
- ensuring standards and guidelines to streamline the usage of our technologies and ensure a common way of working with data science.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with machine learning and predictive modelling, and have some understanding of optimisation models, simulations, and fundamental modelling
- have experience with MLOps patterns and practices, and eventually DSML platforms as well as great experience with Python and familiarity with data visualisations in Python
- are passionate and curious about technology, willing to learn new technologies, and are happy to step out of your comfort zone and help others to succeed
- understand structured and unstructured data, SQL, and other data processing languages and frameworks
- have a good knowledge of open-source data engineering, data processing, and big data frameworks and tooling
- have some experience with containerization, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 07 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Froeling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on (Denmark +45) 9955 5579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the Malaysia position, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder