Mobile Developer Intern - Flutter
Do you want to practice and learn new skills within a vibrant environment? Do you have a curious mind and a proactive attitude? Are you brave enough to bring new ideas that make an impact? Then we are looking for you.
At ROICO we are developing a collaborative painting tool using robotic technology. We empower painters with a solution that works alongside them, allowing them to focus on high-value and value-creating tasks. This tool will help painters increase their productivity, reduce physically straining tasks, and address the labor shortage among painting companies. We are looking for an intern to assist us with our mobile/tablet application for effective control and monitoring of robot performance.
What will you do?
- Develop an awesome IOS/Android app for communicating with our robot
- Work closely with our software developers
- Develop and maintain mobile build and delivery pipeline
- Troubleshoot issues
- Learn new skills within mobile development
- Think about creative and new ideas to strengthen our software product
What we offer
- Work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity to work in an early-stage startup where you can make an impact
- We are open to your ideas
What we look for
- Experience with Flutter
- Familiarity with Git
- Relevant (ongoing) education and/or proven experience in mobile development
- Experience communicating with external devices through USB, Bluetooth, or TCP/IP
- User-centric design, knowledge/understanding of UI/UX, an eye for details and aesthetics [optional]
- Familiarity with Linux [optional]
- A proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English
Creative applications are appreciated. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.