Microwave RF and antenna Engineers needed
Ambitious Space Company is looking for skilled microwave RF and antenna Engineers. You have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional Nanosatellite communication solutions to customers on the global market.
In GomSpace RF you have the possibility to work with the full range of RF disciplines from system design, over satellite antenna design, to discrete circuit design (PA, LNA, converters, filters, transceiver circuits) as well as test and debug. Our RF engineers work with several systems ranging from VHF up to X and Ka band.
The ideal candidate for the open position has experience with RF front-end design and/or antenna design in the 8-40 GHz frequency range - possibly radar RF - as we are expanding our portfolio of high bandwidth products.
You possess a strong personal drive, have a sense of ownership, and can’t wait to see your product in space.
The job includes the following set of topics:
- Development of high bandwidth satellite communication systems in teams and individually
- Microwave Antenna design, simulation, implementation, and test
- RF HW system design, component selection, simulation, schematic work, PCB routing, board testing
- RF bench work including test and validation of systems
- Satellite link budgets analysis for the ground link as well as inter-satellite link
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Relevant technical education, preferably at least a Master’s degree
- Previous experience working with antenna design and/or RF electronics in the GHz range
- Experience with RF bench work
- Fluent in English on a professional level
- 3-5 years of relevant experience is required
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organization built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign Up for Our Mission:
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. You are welcome to send your application in either Danish or English. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis. If you have any questions with regard to the position do not hesitate to contact Bjarke Ebbesen on +45 4290 7038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work place will at our new fantastic facilities at Langagervej 6, Aalborg in Denmark. Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4290 7038