Microsoft365 Administrator to help drive cloud services
Would you like to join us on our enterprise digitalisation journey aiming to accelerate digital transformation, and do you want to help us support best cloud operation practice?
Join us and become Microsoft365 Administrator in Digital & Cloud Platforms where you’ll drive the development of our Microsoft365 road map and service delivery for the full suite of applications within the Microsoft365 suite in close collaboration with the teams responsible for each of the services used. Our team is responsible for making public cloud services available in our company in a secure and cost-efficient manner. Among those is Microsoft365 where we’re the central administrator coordinating with other teams working in a both agile and traditional approach.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in projects helping implementing features
- drive the adoption and advancement of cloud services using Microsoft365
- manage and be responsible for the security and compliance center reporting, logging and policies
- provide third-level support helping our Operations team in Kuala Lumpur.
Your key tasks will also include continuously learning new elements around Microsoft365 trends and bringing the relevant ones to the benefit of our organisation.
Your competences include that you
- have a solid knowledge on Exchange, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Azure, Teams, PowerBI etc.
- have strong GDPR knowledge and understanding of compliance within the Microsoft365 Suite
- have a good understanding of IT security, MFA/CA and the EMS solution and proven experience with services such as IRM, DRM, DLP, retention policies, MDM, email encryption, and threat protection
- have strong PowerShell skills and previous programming experience.
The successful candidate has a personal drive to implement the team’s thoughts and ideas and has a proven track record of realising both own ideas, but also those of others.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage careerlong learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 21 December 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Lehmann Jensen, Manager of Digital & Cloud Platforms by telephone on +45 9955 4942 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate and background check
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.