Do you want to help bring the Widex Business Intelligence platform to the next level?
As part of the overall company strategy, Widex is currently implementing both ERP and CRM worldwide.
This means an increased need for being able to measure performance as well as financial parameters. Widex is also on a journey to implement a brand new BI strategy to enable the business growth and support strategic decisions globally. Establishing the foundation for Big data, Data Lake, IoT, Advanced Analytics and machine learning is also the key focus area in BI future roadmap.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic BI specialist, who is willing to improve the BI skills and experiences in a large international firm and help lift the BI platform to the next level. You will have the opportunities to work with very experienced and skilled BI architects and developers.
We are a dynamic and international team with 5 team members to support the global users.
In this position you will also have day-to-day responsibility for the company’s BI solutions, therefore we expect you to have excellent understanding and experiences in the related areas.
Expected key tasks:
- Continuous development of end-to-end Microsoft BI solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM etcs
- Data integration between different IT systems
- Author BI reports, KPIs and Dashboards to the business
- Act as a business enabler through continuous implementation of Enterprise data warehouse, ETL, Cubes and reports
- Deliver professional support and user training to secure an optimal way of utilizing the BI platform
We expect you to have a university or business school degree - preferably at master level within IT or similar. You have about 2-3 years of experiences either as a BI consultant or as an internal BI expert. It is a must that you are able to document great experiences and results from:
- Expert knowledge of BI methodologies
- Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS)
- Multidimensional Model (MDX) and Tabular Model (DAX)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data Lake, Data factory is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI is a plus
- Experience with other BI frontend tools is a plus
Being part of a dedicated BI team you are expected to be able to work independently and to handle many activities simultaneously. It is mandatory that you are fluent in spoken and written English; other language skills are a plus.
We also expect you to have the following personal skills:
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- A motivating and selling personality
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural understanding and mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
Skilled colleagues and short decision paths
You will be working in a variable and international environment with skilled colleagues, short decision paths and great freedom with responsibility. The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in a bright, environment-friendly headquarter in Lynge, close to Allerød.
You will be part of a company that improves the quality of life of a great many people around the world.
If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Juntao Chen, Business Intelligence Manager at +45 4018 6715.
Please submit the application no later than 31st of July. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.