Would you like to participate in the design and construction of international wind farms?
Join us and become Metering Engineer in the SCADA department where you and your colleagues will be responsible for all engineering phases of wind power system automation. Our tasks include working with specification of designs and implementation of wind farm automation systems as well as project management of all automation deliverables.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle project-related contractual and technical communication with subcontractors
- be responsible for the definition and fulfilment of technical requirements for metering systems
- manage all project-related activities required for the metering delivery
- manage FAT, SAT, SIT, commissioning and subsequent handover to O&M, including general follow-up
- secure the right cybersecurity level is implemented on the metering systems, fulfilling both country-specific and our global requirements.
In cooperation with your colleagues in the engineering division, you’ll head project tendering and tender evaluation within the fields of SCADA systems with a focus on metering systems.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in electrical engineering and experience with automation and substation control systems from a similar industry, preferably within the energy sector
- have experience with the design, specification, configuration and testing of general SCADA and/or metering systems
- have practical experience with installation and commissioning on substations
- are a good team player and have a goal-oriented approach to your work
- speak and write English fluently.
In addition, you have a strong personal drive and are able to make and implement decisions effectively. You’re also able to take on a leading role in order to achieve results and to prioritise your tasks and find the appropriate balance between delegation and personal execution of tasks.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 October 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karsten Hvalkof Andersen, Head of SCADA, by telephone on +45 9955 7633 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect at least two months of travelling a year in relation to your work, to the US, APAC or within Europe.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.