Would you be motivated by working meticulously and hands-on with developing hearing aids that help people in their everyday lives on a global scale?
As we are expanding again and looking for more skilled and thorough colleagues to our mechanical team, this is your opportunity to construct challenging mechanical parts that push the limits of size and design.
Through great design, we improve quality of life
Joining GN Hearing and our mechanical team in Ballerup, you will get to work with 17 skilled mechanical engineer colleagues. Together, we work on award-winning hearing aid solutions that enable people all over the world to hear more, do more, and be more than they ever thought possible.
Plan, develop, construct, test and document
You will participate in product development projects from A to Z together with other mechanical engineers and other specialist colleagues, where you develop mechanical parts of various shapes and dimensions for hearing aids. We aim at delivering to the market fast, so you will not have to wait around for long to get to see your own work come to life and bring happiness to the users.
Specifically, you will:
- Construct mechanical parts in 3D CAD, specifically Creo
- Participate in idea and concept generation
- Plan and perform mechanical tests
- Document your work according to our procedures as a medical device company
- Perform maintenance tasks and handle customer returns within the mechanical area
“Solidarity and communication is central to our team as we work closely together to develop and optimize the vibroacoustic design of our hearing aids. We are passionate about our jobs, and we are proud of the work environment we have here in our team,“ says Manager Alex Etwil.
Mechanical engineer with CAD experience
Others know you as self-motivated, someone who is skilled at keeping track of your tasks and who quickly establish a day-to-day routine for yourself that you are comfortable with. You want to tackle the world of hearing aids and contribute to how we do things, have a high attention to detail - and you are willing to collaborate with many different internal stakeholders to make our products come to life, spanning from PCB specialists and designers to the production.
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or have similar qualifications
- Have experience with mechanical development - experience from the hearing aid, medico, telecom or similar industries is an advantage
- Have experience with CAD - preferably PTC Creo
- Speak and write English fluently - other language skills are an advantage
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than November 7, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Alex Etwil on +45 5336 4320.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.