We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
We’re looking for a passionate Mechanical Engineer with interest in construction and manuals to our R&D Decanters department.
R&D Decanters, responsible for product and technology development of decanters, is searching for a skilled Mechanical Engineer who would like to be part of expanding our technological knowledge and make an impact on the future development of decanters.
About the job
In close cooperation with your colleagues in R&D as well as colleagues in other departments focusing on production, service and sales, you will be engaged in the following tasks:
- Design and maintain machine components
- Improve & maintain Decanter Manuals
- Participate in decanter development projects
- Improve existing range of decanters through design optimization and cost reduction
- Build field experience by trouble shooting at customers
- Work on quality cases for testing in the laboratory and in the field
- Training of new employees from sales and service.
Who you are
- You are open and informal, enjoy communicating and interacting with your colleagues, and are used to working in project teams.
- You have a systematic approach to your daily work with an eye for details and are able to drive your own tasks with energy and enthusiasm finding solutions.
What you know
- To be successful in this position, we expect you to hold a degree in engineering and have min 2-4 years of experience within mechanics design.
- You have a theoretical background within mechanics design, strength of material and dynamics, you have knowledge of electrical components and designs and have an interest in maintenance manual.
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience is expected.
- You are an experienced 3D CAD user (NX) and have experience working with Team Center.
Further you must have good cross-cultural understanding and are fluent in English, oral and written.
The job is based in Søborg, but around 5-10 annual travel days must be expected.
An exciting position where you will work closely with other highly engaged colleagues on securing our customers world class solutions.
A job in a growing international organization with many contacts and carrier opportunities and a result-oriented working environment
For more information, please contact Jesper Østergaard, Product Development & Documentation Manager, R&D at +45 2619 7825 or Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Marie Kirstine Jacobsen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and motivated application via link no later than 5 February 2020
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.