In Alfa Laval Food Systems, we experience an increased demand. We are therefore looking for a new motivated Engineer with interest for Project Management, who is willing to join our team and contribute to our success in the market.
You will join the Business Unit Food System, working with Evaporation systems. You will work in a dynamic team together with 12 other highly skilled and committed colleagues.
- With reference to the Engineering Manager you will be part of a competent and efficient team that designs evaporation systems
- Managing evaporation projects worldwide from low to high complexity
- You will be responsible for technical design of customer-specific solutions within evaporation system, which primarily consists of heat exchangers, pumps, valves, vessel and various instruments
- Your everyday life you will be working in close cooperation with your project team, as well the external stakeholders
- Some travel activity in connection with customer or vendor visits must be expected
Personal profile & qualifications
- You have a relevant technical degree as mech. engineer or similar and experience with design engineering
- Interest in the food industry including breweries, dairies and knowledge about thermal separation and/or evaporation together with other unit operation is an advantage
- You have an interest in Project Management
- You may have a few years engineering experience within the process industry
- You are able to write and speak fluently in English
- You can dimension vessels, pumps, filters, valves and heat exchangers
- You are open and service-minded
- You are strong in analysis, work systematically, structured and prioritise your assignments
- You thrive on creating results and solving problems on a high technical level
- A challenging and satisfying job for a new engineer
- A position in a strong international company which is growing and therefore has a lot of career opportunities to offer
- Opportunity to development in areas of project management and leadership skills
- Collaboration with proactive and result-oriented colleagues
- Motivated and committed colleagues working in a positive and informal atmosphere
- A salary that matches your qualifications, flextime, and an attractive pension and health care scheme
For more information, you are welcome to contact Engineering Manager Jørgen Fridolin Helt on +45 2777 8722.
Please send your application and CV via link no later than 31 January 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2777 8722