3Shape is the world leader within 3D optical scanning technology and postprocessing of scanned data. In 3Shape Lab and CBCT Scanner Development we primarily design scanners and equipment for dentist and dental laboratories. Dental scanners are highly complex designs integrating technologies like hardware, software, optics and mechanics.
You will help us to define and realize the next generations of X-ray Cone Beam CT scanner products. You will be involved in the detailed development of mechanics and electro-mechanics of both 3D scanners and related accessories in a truly cross-functional environment. We use state of the art modeling and simulation tools and the successful candidate will apply his/her scientific and practical domain knowledge to provide optimum solutions to structural aspects and mechanisms of 3D medical scanners. Using our prototyping facilities, and ultimately in our production facility in Poland, a significant amount of time will be spent to conceptualize and verify aspects of the design against user needs and other requirements. Our products are medical devices, which leads to a natural focus on user requirements, safety, quality and efficacy of our systems.
You are passionate about providing high-quality and innovative solutions, and enthusiastic about the possibility of working together with skilled colleagues across the organization to influence the future of digital dentistry.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A higher university degree - most likely in mechanical engineering
- Experience with technical product development, preferably but not necessarily from the medical device industry.
- Experience in designing and analyzing mechanical and electro-mechanical components and assemblies
- Experience includes multiple projects taking parts from initial concept and design through to production.
- Strong knowledge of materials properties and manufacturing methods.
- Proficient in 3D CAD and preferably CAE.
- Knowledge or at least some familiarity with electronics, optics, software, or other adjacent field.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills.
- Spoken as well as written English at business level.
- Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships.
- Strong ability to maintain attention to detail and quality under tight deadlines.
- Challenges in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment.
- Experienced and skilled colleagues with highly diverse backgrounds.
- An attractive environment that supports technical, scientific as well as personal development
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D scanners and the future of a rapidly expanding company.
- Open, honest and constructive work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you find this position attractive, please apply by clicking "send application" and upload your motivational cover letter and CV.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.