Development & Engineering - Denmark, Allerød
A world class company
Welltec® is an international oilfield service company and one of the leading providers of intervention solutions for oil and gas wells. We develop and manufacture precision-controlled technologies that have been embraced by the world’s major oil and gas producers and won a series of industry awards for innovative thinking. Today, our solutions are aimed at providing optimal reservoir exploitation. Thanks to our cutting-edge solutions, we are enjoying constant growth worldwide.
Welltec® is looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer for the Development & Engineering department (D&E), located in our headquarter in Allerød, Denmark. In D&E we develop and test new tools for our intervention business, continuously expanding the possibilities of improving well production for our clients. The Mechanical Engineer will report to the Director of D&E.
As a Mechanical Engineer at Welltec you will be involved in all aspects of product development, from concept ideas to end product release and field tests. You will have a varied job and your primary tasks will include:
- Engineering design and construction of hydraulic-electric intervention tools
- 3D design & 2D drawings
- Documentation of design, test reports, maintenance and manuals
- Project management
- Manufacturing support
The preferred candidate has the following profile:
- B.Sc. Engineering degree with a mechanical and/or hydraulic engineering background
- Experience in 3D CAD systems, Catia, would be an advantage
- Proficiency in technical English
- Experience with risk analysis, RCA, FMEA, DFM or other relevant tools and processesFurthermore, you enjoy taking ownership, and are proactive in following up and ensuring that deadlines are met. Also, you must be able to work independently and possess personal drive.
Working with Welltec® means challenges and personal development in a demanding work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a varied place to work. We offer good career opportunities for the right candidate. Welltec® offers a competitive compensation package including pension, health insurance and group life insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have a matching background, please submit your resume and cover letter online via the link below no later than January 31, 2018.
You are welcome to contact Mads Sørensen via +45 229 99559 or email@example.com, if you have any questions.
For more information about Welltec ® visit www.welltec.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Please be aware that we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.