We are currently looking for a talented Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Trige.
You will become part of our engineering team and you will join a team consisting of eight employees. In total, we are approx. 30 dedicated employees in R&D. In our team, we work with complex, fully automated machines, transportation systems, weighing, stunning and cleaning systems leading to big and complex ”back-end” solutions.
You will be responsible for the design, development and testing of mechanical components and equipment. In addition, this role will be responsible for:
- Generating complete machine assembly drawings and detailed components
- Performing engineering design calculations and participate in product design decisions
- Creating and maintaining design documentation
- Analyzing existing products and investigate improvements
- Releasing approved products into production
- Providing technical guidance to drafters to develop detailed drawings
- Participating in design projects including new product development, customized products, existing product maintenance, quality improvement, and cost reduction
- Working with Project/Sales/Manufacturing by answering questions and resolving problems that arise
- Coordinating and monitoring project activities
- Providing technical support to all internal departments, suppliers and customers
- Working closely with mechanical, electrical, and software engineers
You hold a bachelor’s degree in e.g. mechanical engineering combined with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
We will also emphasize the following qualifications:
- Experience with a 3D/2D design tool is required (preferably SolidWorks)
- Knowledge in MS Office, CAD, PLM Systems (preferably SAP)
- Design knowledge of machined and fabricated parts
- Design knowledge and experience with conveyors, actuators, gearmotors, pumps etc.
- Experience within the food industry is an advantage
- Demonstrable analytical skills and “hands-on” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and challenging conditions
- High degree of personal planning and able to meet deadlines
- Creativity and team working skills
- Possess strong communication skills in English, orally and in writing (the Group language is English)
You can expect up to 20 travel days per year in connection with tests, error detection and inspiration.
An exciting and challenging position with independent responsibilities and great room for bringing forward solutions to the team. We offer pension scheme, health insurance, opportunity of flexible working hours, an attractive canteen, massage, well-working staff and art associations, and last, but not least, you will get some dedicated and able colleagues.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Technical Manager, Krzysztof Mucha at +45 2753 6176.
Recruitment and application
We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment as soon as we have the right profile. If you are interested in the position, we therefore encourage you to send your application as soon as possible and no later than December 29.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.