As a Mechanical Engineer, your primary responsibility is to design and develop mechanical parts for DC/DC switch-mode power supplies for high reliability applications. You will be working with thermal and structural analysis in ANSYS. You will also be responsible for AutoCAD and Solidworks drawings for all mechanical parts used in our products.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the mechanical design and CAD work.
- Ensure that PCB layouts are compatible with the thermal and mechanical requirements.
- Perform structural analysis (random vibration analysis, shock analysis, and thermal analysis).
- Ensure the documentation of the design for customers and internal departments.
- Be responsible for mechanical test procedures and reports.
- Work with electrical designers to develop, test and mature new products and concepts.
- Participate in cross-organizational improvement project.
- Participate in customer meetings and reviews.
As a person, you are structured and goal oriented with a good amount of creativity. You are helpful and we expect you to share knowledge actively with your colleagues. You are proactive and used to trade-off design decisions in order to meet deadlines and take on responsibilities. You are quick and willing to adapt, manage risk and you function well in an environment where multitasking is a must.
- You are best suited for this task if you have:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with mechanical design.
- Basic knowledge of power electronics.
- Interest in writing APDL ANSYS scripts.
- Prior experience with Solidworks and AutoCAD is a plus.
- Joy in taking the initiative, being structured and having a focused working style.
- Fluency in English Language is mandatory.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder