We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with a structured mindset combined with a practical focus on getting things done.
Your key focus will be to design rugged products capable of surviving harsh environments related to communication- and hearing protection systems. We offer you a challenging job in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job, you can influence your workday as well as the general work procedures.
You will play an important role in
- development of mechatronics- and mixed technology battery-operated devices
- development of rugged products designed for harsh environments and water resistance
- development of smaller high-quality metal and injection molded plastic parts
- direct supplier- and partner- contact
- cross-functional teams
- specifications of new products
We are hoping to meet a candidate who is a positive and practical person and who finds joy in solutions and seeing results. You take pride in being involved, from brainstorming to the final product. You are independent and self-driven and take on the planning and coordination of your work, driving it from start to finish.
To be considered, you
- hold an Engineering degree in Mechanical Construction
- are experienced in using CREO
- have knowledge in materials
- have experience in mechatronics
- have communication skills in English
The following will enhance your candidacy
- experience in headsets and/or hearing aid design
- experience with environmental testing
- experience with 2K parts
Join a global market leader...
Joining INVISIO means you will be part of a fast-growing high-tech company that makes a difference. We are a global market leader in advanced communication and hearing protection systems. The company develops and sells advanced systems that enable professionals in noisy and mission-critical environments to communicate and work effectively, while protecting their hearing.
As INVISIO develops, you will constantly be challenged and experience growth both professionally and personally.
INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction are essential values. There is a high degree of freedom as we trust everyone will do their utmost.
This is a full-time position, and you will be based in Hvidovre, just outside of Copenhagen. The corporate language is English.
For further information about the position, please contact Mechanical Line Manager Jon Sparre at +45 5372 7730 or email@example.com
How to apply
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR marked “Mechanical Engineer” via the "Apply" link as soon as possible and before January 1st, 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.