Do you want to be part of developing the future of green energy solutions for offshore wind power?
For our Offshore Nacelle & Hub Department R&D we are looking for a dedicated Mechanical Design Engineer. You will become part of a dynamic R&D environment where we work with the latest and most advanced technologies within wind power contributing to future green energy solutions. Nacelle and hub structures are dynamical loaded which results in high requirements for the mechanical components due to the risk of extreme and fatigue failure.
What are my responsibilities?
- Concept development
o Steel and aluminum parts
o Plastic parts
- 3D modelling in NX
- 2D drafting using GPS (Geometrical Product Specification)
- Using Teamcenter for administration of 3D models and 2D drawings
- Participate in prototype assembly in workshop
- Implementation of learnings from prototypes
- Concept development:
o Advanced shape modelling of large cast iron and
- Large 3D assemblies
- Stakeholder management
- D-FMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- DRA (Design Risk Assessment)
- DDL (Design Decision Logs)
- Tolerance Stack Analysis
- Execution of New Product Development project
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a Bachelor or master in mechanical or civil engineering
- You have Experience with 3D modelling in CAD tool
- You have experience with 2D drafting in CAD tool
- It will be an advantage if you have knowledge of GPS, Tolerance stack analysis, SAP, NX and Teamcenter
- You are outgoing and proactive
- You have the ability to work both independently and in teams
- You have a structured, analytical and innovative approach to your tasks
- You possess very good communication and English skills - both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role. For more information
For further information about the job please call manager Andreas Gotfredsen via phone: +45 2469 0151.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via mail: email@example.com. When contacting us, please state position and job id.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder