Global Technology Business development
Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) is one of the main focuses in Alfa Laval Food and Water Division and it is an actively growing process technology within wastewater treatment worldwide. We are experiencing an increasing number of projects which successfully expands our installed base. Alfa Laval is well established in the water line technology with several products and systems. One of the main growth opportunities is within the MBR technology.
To secure growth, we are now looking for an engineer with experience within business development and wastewater treatment designs and membrane technology, preferably MBR. We offer an inspiring workplace where you can develop and grow both individually and professionally.
- Business development with focus on MBR sales according to Alfa Laval overall growth strategy
- Translate customer needs and competitor intelligence into a value selling approach
- Drive development of new applications & processes based on identified customer needs
- Work with and through our sales companies to enable business growth
- Provide technical support on products and process related auxiliary equipment
- Provide process support with focus on competitive plant design
- Secure process performance on our solutions in the design phase and in the field
- Generate new product ideas linked to a specific applications & processes based on identified customer needs and market trends.
Who you are
Personal profile & qualifications:
- You have a technical university degree in Engineering (Civ., Chem or Env) and min. 10 years related work experience within wastewater treatment
- We expect you to be technically and commercially driven and you can work both on an operational and strategic level
- Experience of turn-key wastewater plants as project manager or process engineer with design and commissioning of waste water treatment plants or MBR technology would be appreciated
- Experience of membrane chemistry would be appreciated
- You will interact with various other key functions in Alfa Laval, so we expect you are structured and a good communicator with a lot of energy to share
- You have a technology and business development drive
- You are self-motivating and able to work independently upon given targets.
- Fluent English both verbal and written since we work in an international environment with colleagues all over the world.
The position is based in Søborg, Copenhagen. As your internal and external co-operation partners are both local and international, you can expect approximate 60-80 travel days a year, depending on the need in the specific project.
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment, where we help each other to develop and create value and where your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
Application dead-line: 15 February 2018
Applications will be taken care of on an ongoing basis
For further information, please contact Jessica Bengtsson, Global Sales Manager Membrane at +45 2895 4415.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 289 54415