Maternity cover for Student Assistant In Marketing, Mandatory Materials and Program Support
Are you looking for an exciting student job where you can use your expertise from your studies or from relevant work experience? Do you thrive working with other professional areas and competences than your own? Then you may be the maternity cover we need for our Student Assistant in the Mandatory materials and Program Support team.
About the job
You will become part of a small team in the Sales & Marketing organization in Oticon, however working in close cooperation with many stakeholders. Consequently, your areas of responsibility and your tasks are very broad and varied.
Some of the tasks include:
- Assisting with ensuring that our mandatory instruction materials for hearing aids and accessories are updated with especially regulatory information.
- Assist with planning future updated and keeping track of ongoing updates.
- Assist with obsoleting materials and ensuring that the systems are updated accordingly.
- Ad hoc task to support the team.
Your background and personal competencies
You study business or engineering and have a can-do attitude. You have great attention to details, and work with tasks in a structured way. Furthermore, you are very well versed and confident in communicating with numerous people internationally, both verbally and in writing. Your style of work is characterized by you being proactive; working independently and taking responsibility is second nature to you.
To achieve success in your new role, you possess the following qualities:
- You’re able to keep track and drive multiple tasks
- You’re motivated by delivering high quality work and can prioritize when things are hectic
- Speak and write English fluently
- You’re able to see the meaning in tasks that might seem menial but are important for staying compliant with the regulation that apply for medical devices. This includes aligning to processes, documenting our actions and ensuring that systems are updated accordingly
We expect you to work minimum 15 hours per week and we are of course flexible in exam periods.
This position is a maternity cover and is expected to be terminated in April 2020.
You will get the opportunity to become part of a company with high ambitions and a “will to win”. We constantly strive to improve ourselves and today we pride ourselves with having state of the art product development methods, products and highly skilled and competent employees. These factors, in combination with our open and friendly culture ensure your opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
Want to join the team?
Then send you application as soon as possible and no later than 1st of April 2019. For questions regarding the position please contact Manager, Mandatory Materials and Program Support Birgitte Engelsen on +45 5117 6870.
The application and CV must be provided in English and submitted by clicking 'Ansøg'.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.