Are you passionate about science and thrive in the role as technology subject matter expert where you through your knowledge and teamwork create results? This is an opportunity to work with innovative technology and influence what will happen in the future of hearing aids in a newly created position where you will be the lead in assisting R&D activities in selection and optimization of new and existing materials.
- Provide advanced technical support in product development and properties testing of new and existing materials.
- Develops and document product verification procedures and test data.
- Report results and observations to other members of the R&D team.
- Develop and implement new product verification methods and document procedures.
- In depth work with adhesives, polymer materials, coating materials, rubber and corrosion products.
- Conduct or coordinate internal material testing.
- Coordinate testing externally for property measurements.
- Technical support for customer complaints.
- Take initiative in identifying, reporting, and trouble-shooting problems or inconsistent data and proactively address remediation.
- Manage the biocompatibility testing according to standard DS/EN ISO 10993-1 through external consultants.
- Review and evaluate patents which could have an impact on business and future projects that are published by third parties while updating R&D team on a regular base.
- Accurate recordkeeping, and maintenance of instruments, lab supplies, and work areas.
- Apply basic troubleshooting skills to daily tasks and prioritize and optimize workflow to achieve efficiency.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated person who is well-organized and adjust quickly to changes. You have good communications skills and a creative and innovative mindset as well as you have demonstrated the ability to deliver results and develop processes in new settings. You have also created new solutions and methods to existing problems and thrive working as part of a highly professional team.
- Degree in chemistry, material science, or Chemical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of industrial experience with product development.
- Deep understanding of material and coating processes with hands-on experience in product testing.
- Experience from the medical device industry will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Director, Quality and Product Maintenance, Jeppe Palmqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application submission is 10-12-2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.