About the Position
For our Material and Process Development Team in the Service Engineering Department for Blades, we are looking for a dedicated and highly motivated engineer to develop materials and processes for repair solutions on blades. The department is responsible for the full validation of blade repairs, and technical support onsite during blades reparation and maintenance activities.
What are my responsibilities?
Contribute and/or lead with your technical knowledge to technology development projects
- Conduct and coordinate scouting activities of new repair materials and methods
- Scope the qualification of repair materials in terms of testing and process application
- Coordinate the execution of test plans for existing and new repair materials with related data analysis of tests results
- Write various documentation types such as work instructions and material validation reports
- Collaborate with internal and external test laboratories
- Collaborate with other internal departments as well as external parties
- Provide technical support onsite during reparation and maintenance work of blades
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a M.Sc. or Ph.D in Chemistry, Engineering, Materials Science or similar
- You have knowledge of polymeric materials in composites, paints and adhesives
- Having some years of experience from wind power, automotive or aerospace industry is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- You are self-driven with a problem-solving attitude
- You have a structured and detai- oriented approach to your work, and you are able to handle simultaneous assignments without losing the overview
- You possess the ability to work both independently and in teams
- You are confident in working in a multicultural environment
- You possess excellent English skills both written and oral
- You must expect some travels betweeen Siemens Gamesa locations and for site activities
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Erika Vigna via phone +45 3037 5586
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.