Material manager for our PrimeServ SCM organisation (1 year Maternity Cover)
MAN Energy Solutions in Frederikshavn employs approximately 500 employees shared among Service, Sales and R&D. The SCM organisation’s primary task is to secure full focus on the entire supply chain, and to strengthen this function we are looking for a purchaser, who can secure deliveries for our customers in close cooperation with the planning- and sales departments.
As material manager you will become part of a team with a broad interface both internally and externally. You will get your own supplier portfolio and will take part in keeping price, quality and delivery up to specifications. The maternity cover starts from April 2020 and ends March 2021
- Development of supplier logistics in close cooperation with the planning department
- Secure a satisfactory development of inventory turnover and financial bindings within your own area of responsibility
- Contact to suppliers and continuous follow-up and optimisation
- Maintaining MRP master data in SAP R/3
- Organise purchase with focus on optimisation of the internal communication among master data, sourcing manager and planning
- Travel activity to a limited degree
- Experienced with the purchasing tasks
- Knowledge of MRP planning and preferably knowledge of SAP R/3
- Motivated by a challenging environment that requires quick and solution oriented action
- Drive, perseverance and the ability to see the big picture
- Methodical and quality oriented approach to the job
- Proficiency in Danish and English
- An interesting and challenging job in a dynamic department with an informal and open work environment
- An interesting career in an international and market leading company.
- Salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours
Place of work: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn
If you would like to know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Manager Andreas Koch on T: (+45) 9620 4052. Visit our website at https://www.man-es.com/ for further details of MAN Energy Solutions, and you will also be able to read about our history, products and more about what it is like to be one of our employees.
Please apply for the job either in Danish or English via the link on the website and attach your application and CV. If you have questions regarding the recruiting process, please contact HR Business Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on T: (+45) 9620 4068. We look forward to receiving your application no later than January 31st 2020.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder