It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Due to ongoing and rapid changing markets and demands we are looking for a Master Planner in SGRE Mold Manufacturing. Planning in SGRE Offshore Mold Manufacturing is organized in the Planning and Support team which is a central support function for planning and executing projects and supporting our production unit.
As Master Planner you will be the have the overall responsibility of stakeholder management both internally in the SGRE Mold Manufacturing organization and towards our internal customers and stakeholders to secure all relevant information needed to develop and maintain our overall capacity and manufacturing plan.
How to contribute to our mission
Our mission is to ensure that we are delivering world class molds according to demands of our customers. We will be doing this by designing robust processes, reducing the costs and time to marked of our new molds and the risk in our processes. All of this starts with a well-structured and tangible plan.
More precisely you will be responsible for collecting all relevant project and production information from internal and external stakeholders and form it into a tangible high-level production plan and ensuring a continuously overview of SGRE Mold Manufacturing total capacity and resource needs including short and long term man power and building needs and requirements.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying short- and long-term capacity and resource needs according to project-/load plan.
- Preparing and updating of Mold Manufacturing’s overall capacity needs and production plan.
- Determine the needed conditions and resources for projects and production to secure optimal conditions for on-time delivery.
- Ensure compliance between capacity plans and MRP production planning.
- Defining and communicate clear timelines for release for manufacturing finances.
- Building bridges between internal and external customers and stakeholders.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
The ideal candidate has either an engineering or financial background with focus on production and logistics. Besides this you should have good people- and communication skills and it is mandatory that you are fluent in English both orally and in writing.
5+ years of experience from similar positions is a plus.
To be successful in the role:
- You are self-driven, take initiative and are capable of structuring own assignments and meeting deadlines.
- You possess the ability to multitask and change direction and priorities on short notice
- You can communicate clearly and collaborate with people across all organizational levels and you have the ability to communicate in the appropriate detail level according to the receiver.
- You should thrive with handling multiple task simultaneously and you should be able to work both independently and within teams.
- You like working behind a desk preparing production documentation as well as spending time on stakeholder management.
- You are strong in it-tools like MS-Office (Excel, PPT) and SAP.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com.
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: