Master Data Specialist for VELUX Modular Skylights®
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them. Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere.
Would you like to dive into data to create bills of material for unique, luxurious skylight solutions? And do you want to influence the way we structure and manage our master data in the future?
In VELUX Modular Skylights® (VMS), we develop module-based skylight products - and the demand for our solutions is growing. Join our Data team to help realise new solutions, build solid processes and further automation.
At our office in Østbirk, you will become part of the Configure to Order (CTO) department that, together with R&D, make up the VMS Product Development team. Here, you will join 4 colleagues in the Data team who are responsible for our SAP master data, for creating bills of material for new products and for addressing special requests from our customers.
Together with your colleagues in CTO, you evaluate new orders and create unique instructions for production based on master data. Furthermore, you will work with your team and across VMS Production to optimise our master data and build new processes on a continuous basis.
This means you will:
- Validate master data and create specialised bills of material based on incoming orders, ensuring that the new solution can be produced from existing components
- Help develop a new and simplified code structure for standard components
- Contribute to the development of a new packaging configuration set-up and restructure master data to simplify processes and further automation in production and packaging
- Define, execute and document data adjustments in accordance with product or process changes
Delving into data, you are analytical, thorough and detail-oriented and always strive to find the best possible solution in collaboration with colleagues.
Furthermore, you are always on the lookout for new improvements and simplification opportunities. Many roads can lead you to this position, but we imagine that you:
- Have experience working with data, preferably in SAP and Excel
- Have experience creating technical bills of material/parts lists and working with MRP systems, perhaps from an industrial organisation
- Have a strong grasp of the Danish language as the team primarily communicates in Danish
You will join a great team at an exciting time where innovative thinking is the only way forward. We want to structure our master data to serve you, your colleagues, our customers and the entire organisation in the best way possible. Therefore, you will get to collaborate across the VMS organisation and bring your own ideas to the table.
As a team, we share a positive attitude, an informal tone - and a healthy sense of humour. We strive to achieve great results together and further each other’s competencies.
”When we say that we focus on our employees - we mean it. And when we say work should be fun - it is because we simply cannot imagine our jobs without it,” finishes Pernille Thure Bech, Senior Manager, CTO, who is looking forward to welcoming you to the team.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Pernille Thure Bech, Senior Manager, CTO, by telephone +45 2235 2804.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV by 21st October 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.