Can you help us develop the biggest offshore wind turbine seen to date?
At Siemens Wind Power we have set an ambitious goal. In 2017 we want to develop and test the next generation of offshore wind turbines. For this task we need the brightest engineering minds to join us so that we together can set the new Global standard for wind energy.
This is your once in a life time opportunity to be part of a huge engineering challenge. You will have the chance to be part of the project from the first stage in the project to the final launch. Already from project take-off you will get to collaborate with colleagues from both Supply Chain Management and Service. So there an innovative and challenging field waiting for you. Want to join?
For our Generator Department we are looking for a Master Data Specialist. Continuous improvement of our turbines - without compromising on safety and quality - is one of the corner stones of our culture and time to market is one of our main priorities. Consequently, our generator department is at the forefront of the latest Direct Drive Generator technology, and we are replacing the gear box with our own developed multi-poled, outer rotor, permanent magnet generator. The Team is based in Vejle and is staffed with highly skilled engineers within structural analysis, vibration analysis and noise analysis. Furthermore we have established a similar team in India for securing sufficient capacity.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the generator Bill of Material
- Working in close cooperation with the mechanical design team
- Create the Bill of Material for new prototypes
- Support for test assemblies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an educational background as a technical assistant or a degree in Production Technology or similar combined with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- You have experience with SAP and/or TeamCenter
- You are outgoing and process-oriented, and you have the ability to work independently as well as in teams
- You are structured and innovative, and your approach to task solving is both technically sound and commercially viable
- You have the ability to interface at all levels in a dynamic environment
- You possess strong communication and English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder