Would you like to join a global company in growth and get to make your mark on our data governance? And are you experienced in master data and keen to lead a dedicated and committed team?
We are on the lookout for a new master data manager who will be hands-on with our core processes and have the opportunity to create a unique network internally in GN while managing a handful of highly skilled professionals.
Join our Master Data team in GN – where we make life sound better
Working out of Ballerup, you will be managing our Master Data team, which is 1 out of 3 teams working with data who all cooperate across teams. The Master Data team has a holistic approach and ensures that the organization has complete, consistent, current and authoritative master and reference data across organizational processes.
With you, the team consists of a small handful of dedicated people that are positioned across the globe in Denmark, Germany and USA, but still manage to maintain a good and close working relationship.
Hands-on manager coaching the team both professionally and personally
As our new master data manager, your task is to first and foremost manage the day-to-day activities of the team as well as support, guide and motivate your team members. As such, you will be responsible for both their professional and personal development, but it is furthermore expected that you will be hands-on and support the team in peak times, e.g. with mapping master data or linking accounts across systems.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Discovering training needs and providing coaching
- Establishing a clear road map for master data governance that ties into the larger strategy of GN Audio
- Communicating company goals, safety practices and deadlines to the team
- Providing assistance to senior management, including hiring and training, and keeping management updated on team performance
“This role is an amazing opportunity to influence how we utilize our master data in a big organization and really get to have a say in how we shape our future data governance. Also, for the right person, GN is the perfect place for future development internally”, says Senior Manager, Global Data Excellence, Dennis Thomsen.
Great data skills, detail-oriented mindset and a motivation for managing
With your professional and personal depth, you have the ability to stand your ground when challenged. Naturally, we always aim for perfection in our work, but with a variety of interests in the organization, you are able to balance perfection with pragmatism and flexibility.
You are excellent at structuring projects, daily tasks and data overview. Lastly, you are committed to building strong relationships with employees, even though they are across the Atlantic – and with your great communication skills, you can motivate, guide and coach through the screen.
We also expect that you:
- Have 5+ years of experience working with data, of which you spent at least 3 years deep diving into master data
- Have been in a position where you have been able to develop a vision and perspective on good practice in relation to master data
- Are able to work independently
- Have a motivation for working with management and developing your management style
- Might have experience with governance through project management
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than April 23 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to Senior Manager, Global Data & Analytics, Dennis Thomsen at +45 24 47 99 11.