We are looking for a team member to our Product Supply Applications (PSA) team. If you have a background as a chemist or similar, with knowledge of pharmaceutical production or process expert in Production or Quality Management process in pharma industry, and find that being responsible for support and enhance our Master Data in a multinational company is an appealing challenge, you might be the one we are looking for.
Fields of responsibility
- Maintain Master Data globally across ALK
- Support Production and Quality departments globally in ALK
- Responsibility for master data validation
- Maintain ALK Master Data business process template
- Identify and implement global master data harmonization and related process enhancements
- Participate in site audits
- Participate in site implementation projects (new functionality or roll outs).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, or Engineering
- Experience with GxP and Pharma industry will be preferred
- Super User knowledge of SAP PP and/or QM modules is a plus
- You are able to work independently
- You are proactive, service minded and team player
- English on a professional level is a must.
ALK provides a uniquely dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments. The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organization and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo. Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process. You will be part of an engaged and informal team who values skill and knowledge creation. The job is very flexible and you have very much influence on your daily work.
If you would like any additional information on this position please contact Fouad Channir +45 6191 1061.
How to apply
Please click on apply and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder