Marketing Technology Manager - Student worker
You are equally comfortable discussing the taxonomy of website properties, the click-through rates of the latest mailing campaign, or marketing trends impacting bot
The professional must understand traditional digital marketing disciplines that include:
· Search engine optimization
· CRM administration (HubSpot)
· Google analytics
· Customer segmentation
· Paid search
· Social media
· Paid media
· Email marketing
· Lead generation
· Database management
· Website optimisation
A Marketing Technology Manager must understand not only the practical applications of the marketing craft but the technology we now use to make it happen.
The right candidate must have general expertise with a wide variety of marketing software, including:
· Content management platforms – HubSpot marketing
· Customer relationship management platforms - HubSpot Sales
· Email marketing tools – HubSpot, MailChimp.
· Search management tools – SEMRush, Google AdWords
· Content management platforms – Webflow.
Marketing Technology Manager must know how to capitalize on data and technology to fulfill organizational goals. He/she must also be able to gather the business requirements to justify a particular piece of marketing software.
Key responsibilities include:
· Overseeing marketing intelligence and providing actionable insight to internal stakeholders
· Working closely with IT developers or staff
· To build landing pages, launch email campaigns, sequences in HubSpot
· Create custom reports in HubSpot
· To build a new website and landing pages in Webflow, add and update the content
· Setup and support synchronization of various platforms
· Setup and launch SEO campaigns
The Marketing Technology Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams, leading the communication that should be equally effective with IT, marketing, and sales. The Marketing Technology Manager is a collaborator and a team player, bridging gaps between departments that are admittedly sometimes just not speaking the same language. MarTech Manager will connect all the dots between the frontend user experience and the marketing and IT teams that control their UI.
The personal and professional characteristics of our ideal Marketing Technology Manager include:
· Full stack communicator
· Organizational skills
· Emotional intelligence
· Consensus builder and collaborator
· Passionate technologist
As you will be part of an international team, it is essential that you grasp the English language to perfection, verbally as well as written, and naturally communicate, present and negotiate with both clients and colleagues.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +380674105556.
Please write in your application that you´ve seen the job at Jobfinder.