Marketing and Product Manager for Membranes
About the Company and Department
Alfa Laval is experiencing growth within its wide range of membranes, membrane systems, and MBR and we are now looking for a proactive and ambitious Marketing and Product Manager, who will be key in maintaining and even enhancing the growth. The mission of the new Marketing and Product Manager is to secure that whenever customers need to optimize relevant processes, Alfa Laval´s membrane technology is the first in mind and the first in choice.
In the role of Marketing and Product manager for Membranes, you will ensure a clear marketing strategy based on understanding of our markets, customers, and competitors. You will drive competitiveness of Membranes over its full life cycle in close cooperation with Sales, Service and Operations. You will also develop and maintain the road map for New Product Development (NPD) and Existing Product Development (EPD), based on market input, in close and continuous dialogue and cooperation with Membranes R&D.
- Develop Marketing Plan based on market situation analysis and competitor benchmark
- Develop and maintain Membrane competitor database
- Map our current portfolio, identify gaps, needs for technology development, and set a development road map incl. NPD and EPD priorities
- Own and execute forecast process for membrane volumes
- Determine product launch strategies and follow up on product launches
- Own and update pricing process, guidelines, and tools and ensure correct implementation
- Drive cost structure analysis and own membrane product related tools
- Update and maintain O&M manuals, ensure aligned product architecture and taxonomy
- Take ownership for Membranes competence development and coordinate training materials production and training programs execution
- Measure and follow-up on efficiency of competence development initiatives.
Who are you?
You, as the ideal candidate, have a Chemical Engineering background supplemented with 5 years´ practical experience within relevant industry. You have a good knowledge within polymers and deep technical Membrane insights.
As a person, you are self-driven and able to work independently and you have a structured and analytical mindset. You are strong in networking capabilities and by applying well developed communication skills, you are able to work effectively across the organization and achieve results through others.
We can offer you a challenging and stimulating role with your own responsibility for diverse tasks and daily contact with many interdisciplinary and international collaboration partners. In Alfa Laval, we promote our open and friendly working climate, where we focus on performance and support each other in order to grow and to deliver value for our customers.
For additional information please contact Head of Membranes Mai Møllekær at +1 713 254 8411 or HR Partner Lubos Horvath at +45 2777 85410.
You are welcome to send your CV and motivated application via link no later than March 5th 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder