Market Development Manager
Would you like to take a leading role in creating commercial results for a new and innovative solution targeting high voltage transformer installations? Working directly with the founders of the company you will take a critical role in realizing the growth strategy.
CEKO Sensors ApS
About CEKO Sensors ApS
At CEKO Sensors we design, develop and sell integrated IoT solutions for harsh environments. Our primary focus is critical infrastructure in the high voltage power transmission grid where our solution is used to monitor key structural components. Our solution provides live data which enables prevention of unplanned downtime as well as supply critical information for maintenance plans and operation. We have a patented sensor technology based on optical microchips which are immune to magnetic fields and designed for remote and distributed sensing. Our integrated solution also includes an internally developed edge-computing platform for data collection and processing and a cloud-based platform for alarms and reporting.
As a young and growing high-tech company we offer an informal environment where all opinions are heard and ideas quickly turned into action.
We are a small team, so your tasks will cover a broad range of job functions all related to the commercial success of our solution:
- Market development: Identify relevant customer segments and validate our solution with these segments
- Sales: identify and contact relevant customers, customer meetings, tender processing and contract negotiations
- Project management: manage trial/demo installations and turn those into sales, support solution implementation at customer sites and secure realization of customer value
- Product management: collect product requirements and develop product positioning, participation in trade shows, develop sales channels in new markets, business case development
- Product marketing: provide input to product marketing material, lead generation development and qualification
The position is a fulltime, permanent position based at the CEKO office in Lyngby near Copenhagen. You may also work fully or partly from your home office in Denmark or Sweden. We expect app. 20 days of travel per year.
The right candidate
- You have a relevant degree in high voltages engineering, alternatively experience working with high voltage systems or transmission
- You may come from a position working in a technical role for a Nordic TSO or DSO, or from a technical or sales role working for a high voltage equipment or service provider
- It is an extra plus if you have experience with monitoring of critical assets and preventive maintenance
- You like to work with people, communicate and develop your network – and you have a natural sales talent
- You find solutions to new challenges and are a natural independent problem solver
- You like to work in an informal environment and are ready to take on small, practical tasks as well as the more strategic assignments
- You speak Danish or Swedish as well as English at a professional level
Let’s hear from you
Send us a few words about yourself if you are motivated by this opportunity to join CEKO Sensors. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 June 2022. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so let’s hear from you as quickly as possible.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kasper Reck-Nielsen via phone (+45 7199 3646) or e-mail (email@example.com) if you would like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
We look forward to hearing from you!