Marine Engineer for Technical Solutions
Do you want to work in a great organization with a global leading brand where you get the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge and be involved in state of the art technology as well as ground breaking new development with 2 stroke combustion engines? Then we would like to have you aboard on our team. For our Aftersales organization PrimeServ we are looking for a Marine Engineer to handle quotes and technical questions of operational critical components packages for newbuildings.
A Marine Engineer whose curiosity leaves something to be desired
Your colleagues will see you as the teamplayer that relish working with people from all over the world. In addition, they describe you as an autonomous person with interest in combustion engines. More specifically, you will use your technical knowledge and your salesmanship as you:
- Case process customer inquiries
- Prepare spare part packages for newbuildings (Reliability Package)
- Identify spare parts
- Select operational critical parts for new groundbreaking technologies
- Gather information from our Operation departments and R&D departments
- Communicate with customers and our International Group Companies
- Contribute to support technical questions and inquiries (regionally and globally)
- Work closely together with the Regional Sales Managers in the department
- The open-minded colleague with great technical knowledge
As our new Marine Engineer, we would love if you were open, curious and innovative. Furthermore, you must possess good organizational skills and bring attention to detail to serve internal and external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner. It would be an advantage if you know our two-stroke engines in detail and if you possess knowledge of SAP/Team Center - but it is not a demand! In addition it would be an advantage if you have Marine/sailing experience. In return, you will have to have experience with communicating technical topics, be strong in technical English and most importantly be self-motivated with the ability to work within a team structure to achieve collective goals and positive results.
MAN in Denmark
We’re approx. 2.100 employees in Denmark. 1.400 colleagues are located at the Danish headquarters located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest after-sales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
- A job in a trend-setting global company
- Exciting tasks in a department with a large interface to customers and other stakeholders, internally as well as externally
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Salary matching with experience
- Sports associations with many opportunities, e.g. gym, golf club, fishing club etc.
If you want to know more about the job or have more detailed questions, you are welcome to contact The Head of department, Martin Lyager Hansen at: +45 22 99 90 76 or mail: email@example.com. Application, CV and relevant documents are sent electronically via the link "Apply now" no later than October the 1st 2020.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.