Would you like to join a market leader in audio technology? And do you enjoy working in an international environment alongside some of the best engineers in Denmark?
We know sound
Joining GN Audio and working on our Jabra product line, you will participate in project groups, developing tests for both wired and wireless headsets. Doing so, you will solve your assignments in close collaboration with our hardware and software development teams, the acoustic development teams as well as both industrial project managers and project program managers.
Split your time between project work and development
Your tasks range from outlining test fixtures and developing test concepts to independently planning and structuring future test package releases for our manufacturing sites. On a day-to-day basis, you will be working simultaneously on 1-2 specific project while continuously taking part in developing for our common manufacturing test platform. Making sure all our solutions have the potential to be reused in other projects, your key responsibilities include:
- Developing cost-efficient production test solutions and platforms aligned with future technology and process requirements with a focus on both software and hardware
- Continuously improving and updating existing test platforms
- Documenting test methods, procedures and platforms
- Specifying test requirements in close collaboration with our product design teams
- Managing external partners and test equipment vendors
In addition, you will monitor and communicate with our production sites in China, including occasional on-site run-in and product support for new product introductions. This entails around 20 travelling days on a yearly basis depending on the individual projects.
Collaborate on making life sound better
You will be part of our manufacturing test engineering team in Ballerup (Copenhagen) where you will report to our manager of global manufacturing test engineering. The team currently consist of 4 engineers in Denmark and 4 in Xiamen, China, and you will step into an international environment with colleagues from Denmark, Hungary, the US and Germany. Together, we support the GN vision of being the leader in intelligent audio solution, transforming lives through the power of sound.
Self-starter with a background in electrical engineering
To thrive in our organisation, you are self-driven and confident in structuring your own tasks. With a proactive mindset, you are ready to jump from a task if another project is deemed more important. You are innovative and creative in your approach to problem solving. You are good at finding viable solutions and possess an analytical mindset.
- You hold a degree in electrical engineering or similar
- You have experience with LabVIEW, C++ or C# as well as test sequencer methodologies
- Preferably, you have 3 years of professional experience, including project experience - ideally from an international and cross-functional setup
- You master English fluently in speech and writing
- Any experience with SQL (understanding database structures), TestStand, server set-up and administration in Windows as well as design of basic schematics for test fixtures will be considered an advantage.
Would you like to know more?
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please forward a short cover letter with your motivation for applying along with your resume. For more information you are welcome to contact Christian Wolf, Manager, Global Manufacturing Test on +45 2343 4059.
Deadline for applications is 3 May 2018. We will be reviewing incoming applications on an ongoing basis
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2343 4059