Do you want to lead one of the largest storage and virtualization infrastructure setups in Denmark?
Then this is an opportunity for a skilled people leader to lead, engage and involve a highly specialized team to jointly define the future of storage and virtualization infrastructure in DSV to ensure the best performance for DSV.
Join Global IT
You will be part of our global Infrastructure team in Global IT. In your role as Manager, you will have functional and disciplinary leadership responsibility for the Virtualization and Storage team, which consists of 9 senior specialists based in Denmark, the US and Poland. Our strategy is to move towards increased standardization and automation, including converged infrastructure.
Take charge of our day-to-day operations
Your goals are clear. You are responsible for the day-to-day operations of our entire storage and virtualization portfolio in all our global data centers to ensure stability and performance. By complying with processes, you make sure we do it right the first time - and every time. With a focus on supervising, planning and coordinating, you are responsible for ensuring world-class deliveries, production stability, performance, capacity and lifecycle management
Using your knowledge of storage and virtualization technologies, your responsibilities include:
- Building up a system for reporting on and monitoring the IT infrastructure
- Creating technical concepts as well as ensuring the implementation in an area which is constantly developing
- Continuous development of the infrastructure environment
- Implementing requirement analysis
- Preparing budget plans and templates for decision-making
Solid storage environment skills
To succeed in your position, you must have proven skills in storage environments to act as a technical advisor for our specialists. Moreover, you are a great people leader, who can be a strong change agent. Using your strong people skills, you set a direction, create engagement and ensure buy-in for your ideas. Moreover, you know how to maximize the synergies in a team, building on knowledge and involving your team.
- You have an IT degree or an equivalent education.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in IT infrastructure, which has given you solid skills within storage environments and virtualization and storage solutions
- You have worked 3+ years as a line manager or similar, giving you experience with people management and budgeting.
- You have experience with converged infrastructure.
- You communicate effortlessly in English - both in speech and writing.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Jannik Dunmose, Senior Manager, at +45 2541 6088.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
Global Transport and Logistics
With offices and facilities in more than 80 countries on six continents, we provide and run supply chain solutions for thousands of companies on a daily basis. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com or www.dk.dsv.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder