Imagine a future where you manage a skilled team of logistics specialists and site operations managers to impact the construction of our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll engage with suppliers, procurement, HSE, and O&M to identify new technical solutions for our Logistics & Operations department. You’ll drive innovation from a green maritime perspective and ensure relevant bid-input for our development projects.
Welcome to Offshore Operations & Logistics
You’ll be part of our Offshore Operations & Logistics management team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure safe and efficient offshore operations during the construction of our wind farms. In this position, you’ll manage and influence employees and consultants on a global scale, with most colleagues currently based in Denmark, United Kingdom, and Taiwan.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing and influencing your team to ensure safe & efficient offshore operations
- ensuring safety and continuous improvement within your area
- managing relevant and efficient input into our bidding process
- managing the maritime opportunity development pipeline.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with the offshore wind, shipping, or oil and gas industry, and have experience with managing senior specialists and project managers
- have a relevant academic background combined with offshore operational knowledge
- are a team player who strives to lead the way and motivate your employees
- are conscious about the surroundings of your team, and can manage stakeholders at different organisational levels
- can demonstrate a mindset focused on continuous improvement and possess strong intercultural communicative and collaborative skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Philip Wendt, Senior Manager, on +4599554684 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll have employees & stakeholders in all our four regions, and you’ll have to visit suppliers occasionally. Most of the employees is based in Denmark/Copenhagen, but our construction projects are in UK, TW, GER, US etc.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.