Manager - Measurement Technology
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come.
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization
For our Turbine Measurement Operation group, we are looking for a competent Manager for the Measurement Technology team. You will be based in our office in Brande, Denmark. Read more about your future team and employees' stories in our brochure.
Our Turbine Measurement Operation group consist of different teams that operate, test and validate our prototype turbines, develop, produce, install and maintain measurement systems including data management and new sensor technologies in our turbines and test rigs and perform special measurements and analysis in our prototype turbines and on components.
What is the area of responsibility for the Measurement Technology team?
- Perform different types of acoustical noise measurements and analysis – from standard IEC measurements to advanced array measurements
- Perform different types of vibration measurements and analysis both in turbines and different components
- Camera based measurements
- Lidar measurement
- Fiber optics technology
- Develop/give advice about advanced sensor solutions
How to contribute to our vision
As Manager of the Measurement Technology team, you establish a great workplace and healthy work environment while you develop and support the team of highly specialized employees to successfully deliver on the projects they are involved in. Our leadership style is based on values like trust, valuing people, respect and intend based leadership, and the Manager will continuously work with the team and the rest of the organization to practice and develop behavioral values. You are a team player and a natural networker with the ability to work with many different stakeholders within a complex business.
Your assignments will cover but not be limited to:
- Manage and further develop and motivate a team of highly specialized employees
- Manage budgets and cost
- Further development of our methods and intern standards
- Ensure we have the right capacity and tools
- Ensure we are competitive on price and expertise
- Plan and prioritize measurement campaigns in cooperation with projects
- Ensure we deliver in the right quality and on time
- Ensure compliance with IEC standards and intern quality manual
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for a positive, proactive, and motivating team player with significant interest, knowledge, and experience within acoustics and/or vibration measurements. It is not a requirement that you have management experience but are ready to take next step towards leading a team and most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results.
- have excellent communicative and negotiations skills including good language skills in verbal and written English
- can align on expectations within the team and with our intern customers
- have excellent organizational skills including formulation of a strategy for the team and a roadmap for our tools
- are a dedicated team player that can delegate and inspire your employees
- are good in handling many inputs and take decision from there
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder