NNE seeks a new Manager for Manufacturing IT in Copenhagen and Kalundborg
NNE’s Manufacturing IT (MIT) department is looking to strengthen its management team with a Manager for employees located in mainly the greater Copenhagen area and partially in Kalundborg.
MIT is a full-service provider for IT within manufacturing for the pharma and biotech industries. We work with consultancy, design, coding, configuration, implementation, validation and support of IT solutions. Our main focus is Manufacturing Execution System, Operational Intelligence, IT infrastructure and custom made IT solutions, but we are able to deliver any IT needed in a pharma/biotech facility. In our daily life we both deliver turn-key IT solutions through complex projects and act as individual consultants or advisor within our focus areas.
As our new MIT Manager your main tasks will be:
- Daily management of 20-25 employees/consultants.
- Assurance that there are balanced resources in the department that match the demand from our different customers in the area.
- Active participation in sales activities, close customer contact and cooperation with relevant partners for MIT.
- Assure strategic and competence development in the department that reflects our customer demands and trends in the industry.
- Close cooperation with the other department managers and Directors in our Automation & Process areas.
- Engineer, computer scientist or similar degree.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience within Manufacturing IT, GMP/GAMP and the pharma/biotech industry.
- Practical knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems (e.g. Syncade, PAS-X etc) or other similar applications within GMP will be an advantage.
- Relevant experience with consultancy and projects
Your personal profile
- Proficiency in spoken and written Danish and English.
- You like working with people and people development.
- You are result-oriented and have a well-structured work approach
- You have a personal drive and are passionate about your work.
- You have excellent customer understanding and ability to build up professional networks with our clients.
- Ability to inspire and demonstrate leadership in customer relations.
- You work effectively and keep your promises.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Director Morten Kolberg on +45 3079 6965. We expect to conduct interviews from mid-August.
Deadline for applications: 13. August 2017
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder