Do you have experience working with CRM and are you motivated and ready to lead a team of two technical CRM consultants to ensure that CRM is efficiently supporting our business. This is your opportunity!
We are currently looking for a new colleague to strengthen our technical CRM organisation and ensure solution alignment with the needs of 700 business users globally. This is a hands-on-manager position and you are expected to contribute partly on a consultant level with specialist knowledge and configuration abilities and partly as manager with HR responsibility of two internal resources. You will report to the Global CRM application owner who will support with long-term strategic decisions pertaining the CRM solution.
This is a very exciting time to onboard our organisation as we are currently finalising a POC project investigating the efforts and value in re-establishing our global onPremise CRM in the Cloud. The intent is to initiate a full-blown Microsoft Dynamics CE project in spring 2020 and we would like our organisation to be ready for this.
- Lead and inspire our technical CRM team
- Handle HR responsibility of two highly competent technical consultants
- Be responsible of solutions in CRM, based on needs from our business CRM organisation
- Perform CRM configuration and technical sparring
- Manage sprint planning & execution
- Manage CRM support
- Stay updated on new technical possibilities
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum, and a combination of IT and business is preferred
- either have management experience or the motivation and abilities to venture into
- people management
- have a solid technical understanding of CRM
- speak, read and write English at a professional level. Danish is also preferred
If you have any questions, please contact Senior Manager, BI & CRM, Thomas F B Damsgaard, +45 73151736.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder