Manager for Engineering Support Four Stroke
We are looking for a Manager to focus on production and operation of our Four- Stroke Engines
MAN Diesel & Turbo is looking for a person with strong management skills
We support our licensees - the engine manufacturers - with the production of engines and later on during the final engine factory test. Further, we have a major role during root course analyses, in case we receive claims on our products in service.
As Manager of the new department “Engineering Support Four Stroke” you will be responsible for managing 11 very skilled people within production and operation of our engines, and you will refer to the Head of Production Support. Further, you will be supported by several colleagues, who are already localized at our sites in Korea and China, where the majority for our engines are produced and tested.
You will be responsible for the management and development of your team, in order for them to provide the best possible Engineering Support of our Four‑stroke small-bore engines. You ensure that the necessary quality inspections in the production are carried out at the licensees, and that proper supervision of engine commissioning takes place. Your department will be the first point of contact, if our customers have questions to the operation of our product during the warranty period. Trouble shooting on the engines in service will then be executed by your team, and you will - in close co-operation with our design departments - find the best solutions to support our customers.
Your first priority is to manage and develop your staff, so that they can give the best possible support to our customers.
Your department is located in Holeby, where the design and development take place and therefore, it is expected that you will be managing the department from this site.
- Technical education as Marine, Mechanical or Electrical engineer is required
- We prefer documented management experience, and we look for a person with an economical and commercial mindset
- Experience from the marine industry or experience with engine technology will be an advantage
- As a manager you empower your team to exceed goals
- Finally, you must have very good English skills, when communicating with our customers.
- You are quality oriented and structured
- You are able to interact and communicate clearly at all levels in our company
- You enjoy sharing information and knowledge with us, so that we continually can improve our engines
For details about the position, please contact Henrik Møller Hansen on tel. +45 3385 1197. Information about MAN Diesel & Turbo can be found on our homepage http://dieselturbo.man.eu/
On our homepage, you can learn about our history, products, core values and what it means to be employed at MAN Diesel & Turbo.
Please submit your application and CV electronically via our homepage (the link in the job advertisement). You are welcome to contact HR Business Partner Helle Sværke-Jessen on tel. +45 3385 1215 if you have any questions when applying for the job.
We look forward to receiving your application by 1 April 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder