Would you like to take on the challenge of leading a highly specialised team that secures grid connection and design of the transmission system of some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Manager in Electrical System Analysis where you’ll be responsible for all power system studies supporting the grid connection process of our offshore wind farms, including the design and optimisation of the electrical transmission system. The department is key to the wind power strategy of expanding globally and making cost reductions by optimising the electrical transmission system to lower cost while upholding the grid codes.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage and develop a highly-skilled multicultural team
- unite the team by fully utilising the cultural and geographic diversity of the team
- represent the department vis-à-vis stakeholders, internally as well as externally
- ensure the quality of the work carried out in the department
- collaborate cross-functionally in Engineering, as the department is key to the overall success.
In addition, you’ll develop key competences within the team through people review and development plans.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in electrical engineering within the field of power systems
- have experience with managing others across geographical distances
- are experienced in grid connection processes and power system studies related to stability, harmonic filters, losses, etc.
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- thrive in an international environment and excel in creating good relationships with your stakeholders.
As a person, you have excellent communication skills, enabling you to convey complex issues in a simple yet precise manner, as well as presenting results in a professional way. You speak and write English fluently. Finally, you’re motivated by developing and leading teams and have experience in doing so.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 3 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bjarne H. Hansen, Senior Manager of Electrical System Analysis, by telephone on +45 9955 4153 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.