Would you like to join us on our enterprise digitalisation journey aiming to accelerate digital transformation, and do you want to help us support best cloud transformation?
Using cloud technologies is a key element in Ørsted digital strategy aiming to be the leading digital utility in the world.
Join us and become Manager in Digital & Cloud Platforms where your work will include driving Ørsteds Cloud initiative in close collaboration with stakeholders across IT.
The team is responsible for developing and managing the cloud platforms we use in our company while staying both compliant and in control of the costs.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage and contribute to Ørsted Cloud Strategy
- build, maintain and enhance public cloud platform in Ørsted, scaling it to a global setup
- continuously learn new elements of Cloud trends and ensure proper fit of use in Ørsted
- line management of a great team and handle the budget related to the area
- enable cloud provisioning, orchestration and automation in compliance with company policies
Your competences include that you
- have a broad understand of IT across infrastructure, applications and architecture
- have experience in managing programs or projects
- have experience with some of the popular open source technologies used in the cloud and are familiar with Docker or Kubernetes, Infrastructure as Code and PaaS technologies
- thrive when showing your solutions and ideas to stakeholders in both IT and line of business
- have experience within Azure and/or GCP, AWS, migrations, automation with focus on cost management.
- have an understanding for DevOps and/or SAFe experience.
You’re also methodical in connection with analyses and recommendations and have a proven ability to use your drive and passion to translate ideas into tangible benefits for your colleagues.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.
We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 27 September 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal, Head of Platforms Services, by telephone on 9955 7749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder