Manager to develop our production processes and our worldwide Vendor network
MAN Energy Solutions is the world’s leading designer of large power units for marine and stationary applications.
At the core of our business is a focus on innovation. We bring together the brightest people to develop the best products. We are driven by an imperative to continually improve engine and plant efficiency and use our influence to steer the industry in more sustainable directions.
We are world’s largest house of knowledge in the 2-stroke engine area.
Our Danish head quaters are situated in Copenhagen right by the waterfront in Sydhavn. Here we are app. 1.400 good colleagues working with passion in our state of art R&D center where we develop new types of engines for the maritime industry and power plants all over the world.
You will manage 12 very skilled and experienced employees and you will be responsible for developing production processes and specifications and rendering production technical assistance to our licensees and vendors, mainly in Europe and Asia where the production of our design takes place.
The department target the best possible collaborating with our design departments to find design solutions for optimal production and quality control. You will also manage our vendor control system and secure regular audits at our most important vendors. Furthermore, the collaboration with our customers - the licensees - with the aim of developing their production and quality management/control competencies and facilities is very important.
You will report to the Head of Production Support, Engineering.
- Develop and optimize production processes for our products
- Develop and maintain our worldwide vendor network of our key components
- Support the production of environmentally friendly engine technologies
- Secure feedback to our design and development departments from the production of our products
- Planning and allocating support to licensees and their suppliers to ensure optimal production and quality control
- Assist with expert knowledge in order to resolve quality problems and nonconformities at Licensees and their Suppliers.
- Your qualifications
- You are eg. Mechanical or Production Engineer – Minimum B.Sc.
- You have documented management experience and you have an economical and quality oriented mindset
- You have experience with some of the mechanical production processes and the related quality assurance
- You may have experience from the marine industry or experience with engine technologies
- Finally, excellent English skills are essential.
What we offer you
- A position as manager in an international company with a proud tradition and a bright future
- An interesting and challenging job in a department focusing on optimal and competitive production of our product
- A job with an extensive interface to stakeholders on all levels
- Good personal and professional development opportunities
- Salary based on qualifications, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours
- Roof top cantine with a delicious selection in the buffet
- Company Club House with wide range of interest groups.
Teglholmsgade 41, DK-2450 Copenhagen SV.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Production Support Mr. Henrik Møller Hansen (+45) 2174 0884.
Visit our website at www.man-es.com for further details about MAN Energy Solutions where you can find out more about our history, products and what it is like to work with us.
Please apply for the position no later than 15th May 2019.
Submit your application in English via the link “Ansøg” and attach your CV and relevant documents.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder