In the Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreement department we support our customers and their business by entering into partnerships to help our customers gain the full potential of their MAN products.
Our Service Agreement called “The MANA Project” with one single customer in the power plant business a strong asset is needed in the technical area for assistance in the daily work. The service agreement currently holds 100 engines which need MAN service, trouble shooting, operational advice to the customer in HFO operation as well as spare parts sales. MAN Energy Solutions expects that more engines will be included in this service agreement which makes it a very exciting position and the project has a high strategic focus in our company.
If you are the person we are looking for, you will work together with the whole Retrofit & Upgrades + LTSA department in a small team currently consisting of 2 people handling overall project execution (Senior Project Manager) and tendering/order processes (Project Coordinator).
The job may require travelling worldwide for shorter periods to support the customer.
For periods of time, working with development of new retrofit solutions or providing technical assistances for other MAN customers will also be a part of the job.
The job will consist of:
- Proactively make a good communication with the customer
- Have the overview of spare parts needed for the customer based on requests
- Technical trouble shooting with the customers
- Working with maintenance planning in SAP PM
- Supporting MAN Superintendents at site service
- Claims handling
- Site visits in case customer issues cannot be solved at long distance
- In general a good knowledge about the marine industry and industrial process plants will be valued, however, a positive learning mind-set is most important
- Excellent judge of character
- Willingness and ability to accept and thrive with frequent changes
- A mind-set of taking the lead when times get tough
- Strong communication skills
- Marine engineer education and/or knowledge about engine maintenance gained by years of experience
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently
We offer you:
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in a global company on the leading edge of marine technology
- An opportunity to be a part of developing new ways of organizing technical departments
- An open and inspiring working environment comprising both professional and personal development opportunities
- An attractive salary package, pension scheme and flexible working hours
Are you interested?
If this is the job you are looking for please send a motivated application, CV and other relevant qualification by clicking "Ansøg".
The deadline for application will be July 28, 2019. Interviews will take place during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Place of employment is Holeby, Denmark.
Be attentive: Qualified candidate already considered!
For further information about the job:
If you need information concerning the job, please contact Senior Manager Per Karlsmose at tel +45 5469 3100.
For further information regarding the company please visit our website www.man-es.com including our history, products and what it is like being employed with our company.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.