MAN Modular Process Owner in Low Speed R&D
We are passionate, ambitious and love what we do – and we want to make a difference in the world by providing Owners and Operators with technical solutions that will help them reduce CO2 and maximize earnings.
Low Speed R&D and Engineering are looking for a colleague who will be responsible for implementing and continuously update our newly developed modularization processes and methodology allowing us to reach our ambitions of providing the right technical solution at the right time and cost to the maritime industry.
What am I going to do?
As the Modular process owner in R&D and Engineering, your main focus will be to ensure that our modularization processes and methods are being implemented into the organizations.
Examples of tasks are:
End-to-end facilitation of the architecture preparation activities incl. facilitation of workshops and coordination of activities across functions
- Ensure that project products such as the Model Grid, Architecture Layout, Sharing matrix and supporting documents are delivered to the right level of quality
- Raise issues to the Variant board, when encountered during the processes
- Summarize the architecture as a whole at the end of the Architecture preparation
- Evaluate commercial potential of product and services together with our PrimeServ stakeholder
- Continuous development and improvement of modularization processes and methodology
- Ensure that the MAN Modularity program meets its agreed scope within its agreed timeframe
- Measure the success of modularity initiatives by keeping track on e.g. number of variants, development time and established KPIs that measure the effect of modularity
- Anchoring of tools, processes and methodology
- Daily support for Module owners and Technical product owners in their work with modularity
- Facilitation of the variant board procedures
- Be a driving force in R&D and Engineering within this important area of our current and future business
Who am I?
You have a good and wide technical understanding, paired with a commercial mindset. You preferably have an engineering background to understand the technical complexities around modularization. You work comfortably with development engineers and technical sales people, while being able to imagine and put into words what can create value in the future.
You will get a wide exposure to the 2-stroke business and PrimeServ, and you are a strong communicator and are able to bridge technology and commercial awareness.
How is my new team/area of business?
The position is a senior position without direct reports, reposting to the head of R&D two-stroke with a dotted reporting line to the head of engineering, two-stroke.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
What can you offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, application letterand other relevant documents.
The application deadline is the 25th of April 2021. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of R&D Two-stroke Brian Østergaard Sørensen at +45 2462 0722 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourage all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.