Would you like to provide professional consulting to the energy industry? Do maintenance engineering and asset management activities appeal to you? Then keep on reading.
Employ your technical knowledge in projects
As Maintenance Engineer you will contribute to our clients’ maintenance strategies – plans and procedures. You will work for our clients in dedicated project teams, and your key tasks will include:
- Assisting Maintenance Lead with maintenance engineering such as review of documentation and development of maintenance plans/maintenance procedures.
- Assisting in Maintenance Data Build.
- Assisting with Reliability Centred Maintenance; criticality analyses (ex. FMECA), and spare part management.
- Building up technical hierarchy for reliability data evaluation.
- Ad hoc support to our clients in maintenance-system related matters.
You deliver high quality solutions
To succeed in this position, you apply your systematic and analytical competencies to look beyond the obvious solution and create outstanding results. Your emphatic skills show that you are an excellent team player and that you easily build solid relations both internally and externally towards clients. It is a clear advantage if you can connect maintenance-system knowledge, equipment knowledge and maintenance theory. Finally, you thrive in an environment where you are trusted with responsibility and where you are expected to meet your deadlines according to agreed budgets.
We imagine that you have the following professional skills:
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. within Mechanical, Marine or Electrical Engineering, preferably with hands-on background.
- Preferably but not mandatory, min. 2-3 years maintenance engineering experience from the offshore industry or similar industry such as power plants, ships or offshore wind.
- Solid experience with Excel and Word which will be your main tools, some SAP experience will also be useful.
- Basic knowledge about Maintenance Theory: MTBF, RCM/FMECA, Failure Rates, p-F, etc.
- Strong oral and written skills in English and Danish
- Eager to learn, shear knowledge and like to be a team player in our maintenance department.
It is expected that you will lead and develop you own expertise and knowledge assisted by the Maintenance Management Department.
Your new colleagues
In the Maintenance Management Department, we work closely together with our clients as we implement strategic asset management, develop maintenance improvement programmes and provide consultancy service within maintenance and production optimisation. Improving availability and efficiency is an integrated part of our success.
With your skills and expertise, we will increase our competence pallet within asset management and maintenance engineering. We want to be the complete link between the designers onshore and the operators offshore.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Head of Department for Maintenance and Documentation, Henrik Lynge at email@example.com
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link. Please remember to attach your cover letter, CV and examination papers when applying. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis so apply as soon as possible and no later than 30 of July.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder