Would you like to provide professional consulting to major oil and gas companies? Do inspection activities appeal to you? Then keep on reading
Employ your technical knowledge in projects
As Maintenance Engineer you will contribute to our client’s maintenance strategies - plan and procedures. You will work for our clients in dedicated project teams, and your key tasks will include planning/close-out of repairs, modifications and maintenance on onshore and offshore platforms. During project work, you ensure close contact to and ongoing involvement of clients and partners.
Your tasks will include:
- Assisting Maintenance Lead with maintenance engineering such as review of documentation and creation of maintenance plans/maintenance procedures
- Assisting with criticality analyses (ex. FMECA) and spare part management
- Building up technical hierarchy for reliability data evaluation
- Helping clients with construction activities such as quality control of construction jobs offshore/onshore and ensure that all documentation is updated and certifications are in order for authority approval
- Assisting our Lead Specialist within inspection activities, e.g. corrosion and surface treatment
You deliver high quality solutions
To succeed in this position, you apply your systematic and analytical competencies to look beyond the obvious solution and create outstanding results. Your emphatic skills show that you are an excellent team player and you easily build solid relations both internally and externally towards clients. Finally, you thrive in an environment where you are trusted with responsibility and where you are expected to meet your deadlines according to agreed budgets.
We imagine that you have the following professional skills:
- A B.Sc. within Mechanical, Marine or Electrical Engineering or experienced electrician, mechanical or blacksmith
- Preferably min. 2-3 years of experience from maintenance, quality control, offshore construction job disciplines in the offshore industry or similar industry such as power plants, ships or offshore wind
- Solid experience with Excel and Word which will be your main tools, some SAP experience will be an advantage
- Strong oral and written skills in English and Danish
Your new colleagues
In the Maintenance Management Department, we work closely together with our clients as we implement strategic asset management, develop maintenance improvement programmes and provide consultancy service within maintenance and production optimisation. Improving availability and efficiency is an integrated part of our success.
With your skills and expertise, we will increase our competence pallet within maintenance and take on the discipline of mechanical completion and maintenance engineering. We want to be the complete link between the designers onshore and the operators offshore.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Head of Department for Maintenance and Documentation, Henrik Lynge at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, so please send your application as soon as possible and before 25 May.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder