Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
For the OF Engineering team in the Technology Department for software and SCADA located in Vejle, Denmark we are looking for an experienced electrical engineer to take a key role in the design and maintenance of the Navigation & Aviation platform used globally in SGRE Wind Power Plants.
How to contribute to our vision
As our new LV Engineer you will be technical responsible for the Navigation & Aviation system for wind turbines.
This will include:
- Profound understanding on local system requirements in regard to Navigation & Aviation systems.
- Provide support to internal stakeholders during sales.
- Responsible for project specific design during execution. This includes maintaining/improving internal process, subcontractor coordination regarding all deliverables.
- Technical responsible throughout the project
- Point of interface to PLM and R&D regarding input to tomorrows SCADA & control systems.
- Handling of engineering change notes (ECN) and engineering change request (ECR)
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
The Ideal candidate has a strong technical background and minimum a Bachelor’s degree in electrical power engineering, preferably combined with experience from the wind turbine business. You deliver high quality also under pressure.
To be successful in the role:
- You are self-driven, extrovert, systematic, analytical and able to create and maintain an overview of complex tasks.
- You must be flexible and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are good at networking, and you possess excellent communication skills in English.
- You are motivated by working in a strong technical and customer oriented environment
- You must expect travel activity of 10-50 days.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.