Would you like to work in a dynamic and international environment where your commercial and technical skills will be challenged and where you will get the opportunity to develop both, as a person and as a professional? Then keep on reading. The LTSA department at MAN Energy Solutions is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer with some experience in operating and overhauling 2-stroke engines.
As our new Technical Sales Engineer, your main focus is to…
- Convert specific customer needs into detailed project proposals
- Prepare service packages, including spare parts, on-board attendance and technical support
- Find the right balance between scope and sales price
- Contribute to the planning of customer visits
- Participate in technical meetings with customers
- Have a close cooperation and coordination with MAN Energy Solutions offices around the world
- Contribute to high professional integrity within the team
As our new Technical Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for supplying maintenance cost related to specific engine designs, which is part of the customer's evaluation of engine lifecycle cost. Furthermore, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing our internal web-based maintenance cost calculation tool.
As the ideal candidate, you clearly communicate relevant details to your stakeholders, both internally and externally. You find the right balance between technical details and commercial considerations. In order to succeed in your new role, you will need good problem solving skills and be highly organized.
We expect our new Technical Sales Engineer to have the following professional qualifications:
- Marine Engineer or similar education
- Some seagoing experiene as engineer
- Familiarity with SAP
- Experience with customer relations is an advantage
- You thrive and work efficiently in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Danish and English and experience with working in an international environment
- A true team player
More specifically, we expect our new Technical Sales Engineer to:
- Work in a structured and result-oriented manner
- Understand and identify the needs of the Promotion Department and customers
- Meet required deadlines
Your new team
You will join our Sales team within LTSA (Long Term Service Agreements). As our new Technical Sales Engineer, you will work closely together with the Promotion Department that is responsible for assessing market opportunities and targeting potential customers.
MAN Energy Solutions of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Great canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Thursday, the 2nd of January 2019.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of LTSA Sales, Mads Munk by phone on +45 2341 1516.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.