For our Loads and Control Department at our engineering office in Brande, we are looking for a load simulation engineer to strengthen our Wind Turbine Loads and Design team. With the high level aim of minimizing the cost of energy produced by our wind turbines, the team is responsible for making state of the art load and control solutions for our large turbine development projects. As a load simulation engineer you will be included in a strong technical load team, situated in Brande and Copenhagen in Denmark, and be a vital part of the turbine development project team where your technical skills and ability to communicate effectively will be challenged.
What are my responsibilities?
- Performing load calculations for product development and type approvals
- Testing and validating your load calculations on prototype wind turbines
- Engaging in the early turbine design phase to ensure the optimal turbine design is achieved together with the turbine Chief Engineer and Project Manager
- Acting as load and control coordinator on the large turbine development projects
- Optimizing our loads and control design procedure by improving our tools and methods
- Improving aero-elastic modelling and structural interfaces
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a Masters or Ph.D degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- You have a strong background in structural dynamics
- You have experience within structural element modelling and aero-elastic calculation systems
- Knowledge of classic control is preferred
- You have some years of experience within the wind industry, preferably within wind turbine modelling
- You possess excellent English skills both oral and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link.Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Kristian Markussen via phone +45 51673930.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5167 3930