LINAK® Graduate Program - Operations
LINAK A/S is looking for the talents of today, the leaders of tomorrow and the experts of the future, to support us in our ongoing solid success an
LINAK A/S is looking for the talents of today, the leaders of tomorrow and the experts of the future, to support us in our ongoing solid success and steady growth. Through our comprehensive graduate program, you will get an opportunity to develop your career while improving people’s quality of life.
We offer you a custom-made program with a steep learning curve and an opportunity to take responsibility for important projects within Industry 4.0, automatisation and digitalisation that will influence the future production of LINAK. To support you on your journey you will be assigned two mentors: a senior professional mentor and a senior personal mentor to help you set and achieve your professional and personal goals.
We are looking for a candidate who is down to earth and ready for a challenge. You have an open mindset and action-oriented attitude. You are comfortable in our informal and ambitious environment and find it natural to motivate people around you to achieve the best possible results. Our flat organisation eases decision-making processes and lets your ideas be heard.
Your Graduate Program
Your graduate program will start in August and consist of 3-6 projects through approx. two years, depending on the projects. You will be located at LINAK A/Sheadquarters in Guderup, Denmark, but will be responsible for at least one international assignment in one of our locations around the world. Your contract will be a full time, permanent contract that is NOT limited to the two years the graduate program will run, because we are sure that we want to continue working together for many years.
- dream of a career in supply chain as a highly skilled specialist or manager.
- would like to focus on the newest technologies within Industry 4.0 to lift our production to the next level
- are motivated by pushing the limit of what is possible and of how it is possible to use technology to become more efficient
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree as a production engineer, mechatronics engineer or similar and have an interest in production automation and digitalisation
- have drive and energy to take initiative and solve challenges
- are analytical and can approach problems in-depth methodologically while keeping an overview of the strategic direction
- are ambitious, outgoing and are driven by motivating people
- MUST speak English AND Danish
- have practical experience from internships or student jobs
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Peter Braun, HR Consultant, +45 73 15 16 23
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Smedevænget 8, Guderup
Examples of projects that previous graduates in Operations have been involved in:
- Automation of material flow with automated guided vehicles (including business case, market scan for suppliers and supplier selection)
- Upgrading an IIOT application for roll-out in cooperation with external supplier
- Using data analytics to reduce product lifetime test
- Automation of production, using a collaborative robot (including producing business case, setting up prototype, programming of the robot and collecting offers from suppliers)
- Create a master plan for material flow across all production facilities in Guderup
- Lean projects to optimise production
- International assignment in the USA